29/09/2011

GOOD NEWS, Toronto is weird.


No, more like "Good News, they dropped the charges". So many questions though. Who are they? Why is this good? What charges? You know? I don't know how much I like to get confused by stuff like this while walking to class.
The only thing I can say about this monopoly-related picture is that they use monopoly money in Canada. I hope you didn't believe that. No, the only REAL thing I can say is that this 'picture' just appeared on the concrete one day, so I don't have any background information for it. It just happened to be random so I smiled and took a picture.

There is actually a point to this post. In the middle of all the posts I thought I would try to desperately explain the point of this blog and what and who is behind it.
The idea behind it is very simple, I used to write another blog but due to life-changing events I decided to start my own blog. That's pretty much it. Or was. Until my better half (who refers to himself as K) came up with an idea to do this together and that's the real reason that should make you, our dear, non-existing reader, happy. Why you ask? Well, simply because K has the best things to share and introduce you to. So yeah, he shall be the very core of this blog while I will try to build an illusion that the stuff I post is actually interesting.

We live in different parts of this beautiful planet; Canada and Belgium. We are both studying what we have always wanted to study (I think) so I guess we are lucky like that and yeah, school takes up a lot of time (or at least will, in theory) but the internet-addicts that we are... You can guess the rest. As I've mentioned in the side bar, if there's anything (and I mean, anything) you want or feel like sharing, do e-mail us to the e-mail address that consists of 10 letters, one @ sign and one dot.

I am done now with the blabbering and shall go and enjoy my unlimited meal-plan. K must feel free to add here whatever he wants or just over-line some words or simply erase this nonsense.
I wish you all the best and remember to make most out of your life. Peace.

ISABELL

No comments: