21/01/2012

CORPO CELESTE


I guess Air Canada did impress me by including this film in their selection on that flight I had to unfortunately make.
Corpo Celeste, directed by Alice Rohrwacher, was a very interesting film. I liked the blue contrast used in it. And while it was a film about a girl's life and her settling in into a new environment it didn't have any proper agenda or an extreme goal... In my opinion. What I'm trying to say is, that the film kind of took a part out of the protagonist's life and decided to show that to the audience. I found that quite beautiful, although it feels like a reoccurring phenomenon in European films. In addition to that, it was one of those films that end a bit abruptly and one almost feels a bit sad to see it ending.
It's a beautiful Italian/ Swiss/ French film, so do take a look.

ISABELL

No comments: