20/01/2012

OLD POST // HURTS


Now that the SOPA thing has been settled (at least for a while) I can move on to other things. I've been struggling with music lately and every time I try to listen to something I end up shuffling all my songs and basically by the time I'm back at the residence I haven't heard any tracks, my fingers are freezing and I'm annoyed that I haven't been able to find something nice to listen to... Until today (it's really a good day).
I had totally forgotten about Hurts. Never, unfortunately, managed to see them perform live but I would say this is really a nice listen, for a certain mood (vagueness for the win). I'm just going to stop blabbering and will let you enjoy these quite beautiful videos. The first one was made with a budget of couple of dozen pounds, I think, if my memory isn't entirely failing me.

Anyhow, if you wish to know a bit more about these two Brits from Manchester, I would suggest you check out their site.

ISABELL

No comments: