29/01/2012

ORIGIN OF LOVE



So far it's been over 12 hours since I started thinking of writing my essay... So far I have got the header in place and my name... However, here is an extremely good song from a good film. I have been trying to figure out if it's Hedwig's story that somehow touched me or if the song is just so good, well, I still don't know but I know that the song is good. It might have a lot to do with the fact that I like the story behind it about people being originally a four-legged and four-handed creatures who were split in half...
Check it out, the video I mean, but of course check out the story also (Aristophane's speech from Plato's Symposium).

ISABELL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's my favorite movie ! :D

NSNV said...

I'm not surprised! It was really good. All I want now is to see an actual production of the play:).