24/11/2011

The incredible beauty in Randomness

It started with two strangers meeting. One of Randomness's more exciting draws. They still don't know how it could ever happen, how small - or big? - the odds were that they would ever find someone like that. Somehow I think she's right and that we're two old souls who have been separated, the two keys of a very, very obvious puzzle. That is of course if puzzles had eyes that could look as deep into each other as we do. Sometimes we tell each other that it's so strong it's almost scary but somehow I think we both know it's not, scary is simply not the word for iI used to tell myself there is no meaning in life and I was fine with that. Rationality used to yield power in the abyss I like to call my mind, but now… I have no idea of what you are doing to me, but please go on. For the first time in my life I see something and I can think "perhaps this is meant to be" after all. When the odds of something happening, and that particular thing actually happening and turning out to be even better than you could ever imagine even my strain of thoughts cannot avoid coming up with a better explanation than that… Perhaps this is meant to be.

You're quite special, Isa. I'm glad you let me that close, I'm glad you let me see this unbelievable beauty (all this with the chance of sounding mellow), I love you. Я люблю тебя. 

It's late again and I will go to bed now, but I'll see you soon.
Good night, love.

K

No comments: