16/11/2011

Hey Isa, do you know what you do to me?


English is not my native language and there's only one person I regularly speak it with. She's the first girl who ever called me her boyfriend and not 'liefje', the Dutch word for that. I don't really know her thàt long yet but already it's her name I repeat while I'm sleeping. She's on my mind when I go to bed and she's still there when I wake up. Gets me through the day.
I don't see her as often as I'd want to yet and there's this Atlantic ocean between us - momentarily - but that will get solved. We took time by its hands and somehow learned how to squeeze and stretch it to our will. Or at least we're trying.

There is something about this girl... I hear songs when I hear her voice and I see my life as if they were movie scenes when I'm with her. She brings out the unknown in me, in every possible good way. I fail to be the tough guy I like to think I am and melt when she's around. I'm glad she doesn't mind.

I will never let this one go.

K





No comments: