07/03/2012

BALMAIN FW 12/13



Ah, it has been so long. Too long since I last posted something fashion related. I have to get back there because sometimes something very beautiful emerges from that world in a form of a collection or a short film or an editorial.
However, to star things off, here is Balmain's video for Fall-Winter 12/13. Apparently it is inspired by late 50's and early 60's French and Italian films. I must say I really like that touch. The black and white works as always and the whole setting is comfortably simple. Ah, and the music is perfect because it adds a very longing and almost seductive tone to the video (yes, I love using vague words). I do feel that, for some reason, I would've preferred to see a blond girl in this video. I'm not sure why but in my head that would've worked. However, I love to see Adrien Sahores still looking stunning!

Directed by Martial Schmeltz
Models are Adrien Sahores and Melissa Stasiuk


ISABELL

No comments: