25/03/2012

Red Bull's Electropedia: Whatever! and something pretty unrelated to that about a cool camera

Yesterday was a long day with a lot of music. This city has something lightly hipster around it but they're nice and they listen to good music. People actually raving on Joy Division, Ramones, Pixies,  Stone Roses, Primal Scream, A Tribe Called Quest, M.IA. ... actually each song was a cult hit somehow, mixed by a couple of great dj's. oh, and now that I found a link for that party that says it was organized by Muziekodroom (Hasselt music thing place, god I still need to catch up on my sleep enormously) and Red Bull's Electropedia. I've been hearing about the Electropedia shows for a long time and now I see why, they actually did throw a great party yesterday.
Aaaah, and here's a video. I started this post completely unprepared and it's a mess, believe me I know.

 




Also, let my dance moves of last night stay undiscussed for now, and check this song I heard during the pre-chilling at my place before the gig (of course).  I found it in a video of a series of great promotional videos by GoPro HD (do check them in the highest resolution). They're always filmed really good and I actually wanna do all the sports you see in their clips. Also the video quality and the music is amazing every time. Check it out (in 1080, believe me):







K.

No comments: