07/03/2012

Calling All The Crows


I did not know that the free songs on Tap Tap could have something good to offer. Yes, I realize it looks as if I don't have a life but I'm sure it is somewhere between the addiction to Tetris and this newly discovered game... Anyhow, take a listen and you might like it. I don't really know what is it about the song but the first thought that comes to my mind is some sort of a rhythm in it that makes me feel like I have an association with it... I just have no idea what's the association. Night-blabbering taking over...
Also, I was going to post the original music video but there was something about it that made me not become too enthusiastic about it, thus I'm posting this live performance. I realize the singer looks scary... Heh.

ISABELL

No comments: