07/03/2012

SWEET BABY, I NEED FRESH BLOOD


Okay, this is more my kind of video. I must say that the red colour adds a dimension to the whole video that simply makes it work. However, I don't like the ending with the swimming pool scene. It doesn't make sense to me thus I shall give this video 7 out of 10 (the comical stalker definitely brings an additional point to that grading). No, what the hell am I doing, grading music videos on my blog? I don't even know why I'm posting so many videos but it's okay (it is justified by an unnecessary cup of "coffee" and a late hour because 23:03 is indeed late for me).
As hard as it is I will try to move forward with my text and say that True Blood's soundtrack has some really good music and this is where I happened to hear Eels's Fresh Blood. So, if you're up for some chill music you can always check True Blood out.

ISABELL

No comments: