28/04/2012

Red Bull Elektropedia - Bass Camp

This looks interesting, Red Bull seems to put a lot of effort into music making. I don't know if it's just in Belgium but I like what they do with Red Bull Elektropedia (visit their Youtube channel, it has nice videos).
For instance this video, another nice example of a great initiative. They invite 16 young musicians and teach/give them the opportunity to work with hard- and software that they don't usually have available, in a perfect creative atmosphere and guided by their group members and some impressive names as lecturers/teachers (some of them also give lectures to me weekly, heh. I keep being reminded of how fucking lucky I am).
Anyway, enjoy the video and do look up some more Red Bull stuff, I'm actually impressed every time I see what they do next to making their original product. If only their drink was good...
K




No comments: