01/04/2012

BIG BANG BIG BOOM



This short film, titled Big Bang Big Boom, is a product of creative minds and a lot of patience (in my opinion). Recommended to me by a friend (so I can't take too much credit for this), this film is an unscientific point of view on the evolution of life. Created by an Italian artist Blu, whose identity is not revealed which is always a cool element. The work speaks for itself, yet again.
I'm not going to go through all his history, which you can find on wikipedia. But as a little background information, I guess it can be fun to know that he started off with spray paint and later moved on to house paint to be able to create larger pieces. Apparently his work can be seen all over the world. Thus, I should stop being lame by missing amazing artists' works when being abroad and actually see some of them this summer.

ISABELL

No comments: