01/04/2012

I LOVE BRUSSE

  
 
     
  
 

To broadly continue along the line of street art, here is an excellent  Belgian artist (btw, born in -77). And as you can see his work is all about love. Which is absolutely the best subject for art and that definitely shows in his work. The pictures are from his projects called Streetlove and  Love Injections and also from some canvas work. I don't really know what to say about him, since his work obviously speaks for everything I want to say. Thus, I would encourage you to read his bio, because it's simply fucking funny! In the words of Wooster Collective, every girl should have a romantic guy like him. Lucky me. Enjoy this little dose of lovely street art.

Streetlove is about creating and interaction between people and love represented by objects, words or paintings on the streets, in order to make people think and rethink their relationships, their own situation and love itself.

ISABELL

No comments: