16/10/2011

THE ART OF FLIGHT & STANDING SIDEWAYS



I LOVE IT how snowboarders have to dramatize everything. Just kidding, actually, semi-joking because take a look at the first trailer.
The first trailer is for The Art Of Flight and I'm not going to go into the details about riders and sponsors etc. (just check out the site for that, obvi). The second one is Burton's Standing Sideways which, in my opinion, has a more chillaxed vibe to it and yeah, the trailer actually made me feel like this dark, rainy Toronto Sunday won't be so bad after all.
TO DO: Get my hands on these films.

What I like about snowboarding films is the beauty of the nature (and the fooling around) BUT mainly the cool camera angles and the beautiful scenery... And yeah, the talent is okay, I suppose.
Just on a side note, I ended up bumping into these two trailers due to unexpected circumstances and oh maaan did they bring good AND bad memories. Of course I managed to miss both film premieres this week (oh well)... But I strongly feel like it is time to get back into the whole snowboarding scene although my board is literally 6280.619 kilometers away from me. FML.
BUT it is the perfect time to have breakfast (thank you megaphone man who woke me up at 9 am).

ISABELL

No comments: