16/10/2011

UNAUTHORIZED: THE HARVEY WEINSTEIN PROJECT


Here is an interesting documentary-like film of one of the biggest names in the whole Hollywood film industry: Harvey Weinstein. This was an interesting film. It showed how Weinstein pretty much changed the industry, what he added to it and how he got to where he is at the moment.

You know how you can pretty much expect the film to be a good one when you see that The Harvey Weinstein company produced it... But with this documentary I just have more respect for this person. It's always admirable when one achieves all the things they were going for so yeah... I do love my school because after the film screening there was a discussion board with the director and other interesting people. So, I would say that do give it a watch if you're interested in the industry somehow, heh.
(And also forgive me for my tired writing but I am tired at the moment. Lol)
Directed by Barry Avrich

ISABELL

No comments: