26/10/2011

OLD POST // LEON MARK


How about an old editorial then?
By the way, I am totally over A. Dunstan! Ha.

***
I really liked this editorial shot by Leon Mark for Metal Magazine.
Metal Magazine is a mix of fashion and art. Actually, while hanging out at their site I realized it has a quite a lot; books, fashion, films, music etc. So, do take some time to check it out since it looks quite nice! For a background information I can tell that Metal was first published in 2006, it release five issues per year and the magazine is made in Scandinavia, London, Paris, Barcelona and New York.

The photographer, Leon Mark, is a fashion, art and portrait photographer with a nice, soft style. I believe he is based in LDN at the moment and has shot for magazines like Dazed&Confused (another one worth checking out), Vice and The End, to mention a few.

After looking at his work, personally I like the brightness and softness of his pictures and the mood in general. This specific editorial... Well, the model's eyes were just gorgeous and had a nice, deep feeling in them. That is just one of the reasons I decided to put it here.

ISABELL

No comments: