10/10/2011

Spot the sample: A Tribe Called Quest- Can I Kick It

Damn I'll always love this song. Epic sampling right here, I admit it's a very easy one (right?) but still.
This song has been used in a movie called The Wackness, I like it a lot.
Now let's imagine I wrote a big big text full of interesting opinions and points and stuff that makes me look smart. It would be about 420 lines and after reading it you would still not fully realize how awesome this mysterious K is. Of course you understand I am far too busy to actually post this text here myself since I have other mindblowingly amazing stuff to do like inventing words as mindblowingly and checking out what's the best spot in my appartment to place a Grow-Your-Own-Magic-Shrooms set.

I'm kidding.
Right
Right
Right

Right.
No. Yes.

Buh, stop wasting your time and press play.

K


No comments: